Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Sick Day

You're probably sick when you are blasting the heat in your car on the way to work in the morning. You really have to face the music when you are sitting at your desk, shivering, with your hands wrapped around a hot cup of chamomile tea, in June. Mommies should never ever have to get sick. It makes life just so much harder.
That being said, yesterday was actually a very good day! We had a doctors appointment for little handsome in the morning, ate lunch, and all took naps. Though the nap wasn't as long as they usually take, it was nice. After the nap daddy came home from work and watched little handsome while the princess and I went out for a bit. It really was a good day.
I am proud to say that, cold and all, I was able to make it through the whole day without yelling! Woo! I feel invigorated and more determined to keep to my guns and to not quit the challenge, ever. I know that I can do this, I know that one day I'll look back and its been a year, two years, three years! Since the last time I yelled at my beautiful babes.

So this cold is seriously messing with my brain and I really cant think of much more to say, even though I know I have more to say. So I'll just go ahead and end my post for today. Two days back under my belt! Lets shoot for 2 more!

No comments:

Post a Comment