Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Been A While

It's been a while since I've posted. I was out of town all weekend with no Internet access so I was unable to write over the weekend. I just haven't had a chance to sit down and blog since I got home. Not that there really is much to report on. My weekend was good in the sense we had fun. Awful in the Orange Rhino Challenge. I yelled over the weekend and I've yelled since I've been home. I've had a lot of emotions making me crazy lately. I don't really have a whole lot of time right now to write about them but I'll try to get back on soon. It helps me to spill my guts. Though I think I may start a journal, an actual one on paper. The trick is to remember to write in it.
Well, I'm starting up the Challenge AGAIN today. Lets see if I can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment